Current positions available:
Salary: Subject to experience
Starting date: ASAP
ie is a long-established, multi-discipline marketing agency located on Berkeley Square (just off Park Street) in Bristol. We work as an outsourced marketing department for our clients, helping them grow their business through intelligent, creative marketing that delivers measurable results.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our busy team. Our ideal candidate will have a thorough knowledge of marketing, including social media, and a minimum of 5 years’ experience – client-side or agency.
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day client liaison and managing ongoing relationships.
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns, overseeing projects from start to completion.
- Timely delivery of all required communications.
- Reporting on project development.
- Working closely with our internal content, creative and digital team.
- Liaising with third-party suppliers.
The role offers plenty of variety and scope for developing and honing a broad range of skills. We are a friendly, hardworking bunch with a can-do attitude and look forward to welcoming a new team member with a similar approach.
We need someone who can work across several clients from a range of industries – so you’ll need the following:
- A thorough knowledge of marketing, including social media and PPC.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working either client-side or agency.
- To be an excellent communicator, friendly, organised and efficient.
- Experience in implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns and briefing third-party suppliers.
- To be data savvy, with a strong ability to analyse, interpret and present statistics.
- A positive attitude, a willingness to collaborate and a good sense of humour.
- A competitive salary (subject to experience).
- 25 days’ holiday – plus bank holidays.
- Annual bonus (discretionary, performance and profit related).
- Childcare vouchers.
- Pleasant work environment - light and airy offices located on Berkeley Square just off Park Street.
- Friendly, collaborative team.
For the right candidate this job offers a brilliant opportunity to prove your marketing skills and become an integral member of our growing business.
Please send a copy of your c.v. to Kevin@ie-marketing.co.uk
We are currently looking for a junior/middle weight Graphic Designer to join our friendly, hard-working team.
An agile thinker with a strong creative flair, our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in designing both for web and for print, including a thorough working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including; brand development, website design, digital marketing, corporate literature, advertising campaigns, animated presentations and exhibitions. Working closely with our in-house team you will be helping develop creative projects through from initial brief to final delivery. The ability to communicate both with members of our team and with clients will be essential.
Working closely with our in-house team you will be helping develop projects through from initial brief to final delivery. Good team skills and the ability to communicate well is essential, a willingness to collaborate and a good sense of humour would also be much appreciated.
Please send c.v. to Kevin@ie-marketing.co.uk